"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Castro has declined to comment on the debate over his participation in the conference.
- Debate over the cartel's participation in heroin trafficking remains.
- The commission's decision is certain to intensify the domestic debate over Mexico's participation in international human rights institutions.
- Further examination showed a broken and dislocated left ankle, and raised questions over Crutchlow's participation in the race.
- Unlike competitors, as of 2007 the company claims it allows physicans to have control over the patients' participation in trials, as compared to a third party.
- Hasan however added that there were no doubts over Pakistan's participation and the contingent would leave as planned.
- The recording industry was shocked over Dayang's participation in One in a Million.
- The next year, he was resigned from the university due to controversy over his participation in student protest movements.
- Shelbourne were now in financial meltdown and were uncertain over their participation for the 2007 season.
- After legal battles over both eminent domain and the city's financial participation in the arena project, the final deal was approved by council in October 2004.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.