"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By this time, national attention had turned to the connection between participation in community service and academic achievement.
- Second, he relied on the congressional debate during passage of the Act, which clearly indicated that there was no distinction between active and passive participation.
- Rather, he asserts, hundreds of studies show a strong link between participation in sports and a lower dropout rate.
- Project work of MitOst is aimed at understanding between nations and participation in civil society.
- Ultimately, they could help change the skewed political balance between population and participation that was evident in the California primary vote.
- There is a delicate balance required between encouraging participation and singling out students.
- The crucial dividing line therefore is between this general advice and participation in management.
- Maybe the way crime is treated shows why it may not be necessary to show a precise correlation between cultural participation and economic activity.
- There was a strong association between participation in sports and the type of personality that tends to be resistant to drug and alcohol addiction.
- A journalist "must not cross over the line" between objectivity and participation, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.