"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Freedom and democracy, after all, mean joint participation and shared responsibility.
- The essential meaning of the koinonia embraces concepts conveyed in the English terms community, communion, joint participation, sharing and intimacy.
- The joint participation was a shared fishing business.
- (iii)It leads to a beneficially dilution of business ownership through joint participation of foreign and indigenous investors.
- The joint participation of all three parties in the triangular relationship has, in the past, been rare.
- Indeed, joint participation in make-believe with more expert cultural members is so important for development during early childhood that I devote an entire chapter to it.
- Your joint participation with the Saxon priest will set a new tradition.
- Now with his joint participation in these concerts, he realized he was no longer excluded.
- "We know the decision to continue our joint participation aboard Mir should not be based on emotions or politics," he said.
- He maintained his links with Cambridge, one result being the joint participation of undergraduates from both institutions in expeditions to Norway and Iceland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.