"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Between 2005 and 2008, participation has increased from 1200 to 1800 competitors.
- Women's participation in Bolivian politics has increased by 16 percent as of 1992.
- Women's participation in economic development increased from 22.5 percent to 40 percent between 1976 and 2002.
- But with recent economic turmoil, views have changed and participation in the program has increased.
- Girls' participation has increased from 103,173 to 135,302 in a span of four years.
- He reported that participation in committee events had increased by almost 30 percent.
- During this period, African participation in the political process increased rapidly.
- It remains primarily a women's sport, although male participation is increasing in some countries.
- Women's participation in sport has steadily increased since then, even though it could and should develop more quickly today.
- But participation over the next two years increased again, surpassing the 2009 number.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.