"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Questions concerning third-party participation and debate formats, however, are ultimately resolved behind closed doors among Republican and Democratic negotiators.
- The provisions concerning fair trial and political participation are considered incomplete by international standards.
- It also provided Independent Counsel with valuable, contemporaneous information concerning high-level participation in Iran/contra activities.
- He has worked on issues concerning political participation, electronic democracy, digital identity, social computing and cloud computing.
- In our days, questions of scientific truth and scientific progress are inextricably intertwined with questions concerning ethics, social justice and democratic participation.
- There was a hefty dispute between the parties in 2005, concerning financial participation in the Memmingen Airport.
- As one of the first instances of crowd sourcing legislation, it has raised questions concerning public participation in government in the 21st century.
- One of the most common ways to clarify all the issues concerning participation in BDSM activity is to make use of negotiation form.
- Some speakers have mentioned the lack of clear decisions concerning participation from the highest levels of government.
- Mr Schmidt proposed an amendment concerning voluntary participation of non-euro area Member States in the sanctions regime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.