"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school plans to expand participation to faculty members as well.
- Promoting genuine accommodations to expand participation in all aspects of life.
- Sadat tried to expand participation in the political process in the mid-1970s but later abandoned this effort.
- It was passed to expand participation of Indians in the government of India.
- Its mission is to expand public participation and understanding of contemporary art by bringing pivotal works to diverse communities.
- The collective goal is to expand participation to one million people in 100 countries by 2012.
- During his tenure, he greatly expanded Catholic participation in education and social development.
- This was an attempt to expand political participation among the urban working class, while still largely neglected the rural population.
- Also helping to expand participation was the installation of lights at the Rucker field, allowing games to last into the evening.
- We believe that the new funding regime will give colleges an even greater incentive to recruit additional students and to expand participation accordingly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.