"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One study found that age did not inversely relate to participation levels.
- The university said it had achieved the appropriate participation level and was working to increase scholarship money for women.
- Acknowledgment starts with the most minimal participation level, encouraging students to practice service and giving.
- It is particularly popular among migrant communities and has the highest sporting participation level in the state.
- Low participation levels forced the university to close in 1893.
- Where participation levels permit, leagues are divided into two or more competitive divisions.
- The selection of women's team sports for the Olympics may not match participation levels in any given country.
- There are different participation levels which fans can select from.
- The event had record participation levels, with 1375 athletes (757 boys/618 girls) from 173 countries entering the tournament.
- The race, which proceeds continuously without even stopping at night, usually has participation levels of about 600,000 people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.