"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Additionally, informed consent became a participation requirement and rules were put into place.
- During Mr. Ganim's administration, there often weren't enough members of the commission to meet participation requirements.
- This section provides application timelines and public participation requirements for states seeking primacy.
- Under workfare, recipients have to meet certain participation requirements to continue to receive their welfare benefits.
- To work cooperatively with the Board and staff to implement the public participation requirements mandated by federal transportation legislation.
- You can even earn an incentive ($$$) if you meet certain participation requirements.
- A second possible solution is for the government to repeal the text of article 5 (2) on participation requirements through an emergency ordinance.
- Keep in mind that your employer may have more than one type of plan, and may have different participation requirements for each.
- The tougher work and participation requirements added in this year's reauthorization of the law could help states address the deeper needs of welfare families.
- States have to be encouraged to address the needs of the hardest-to-employ welfare recipients by toughening participation requirements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.