"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hope was that the change would increase voter participation.
- The open primary could be seen as good for voter participation.
- Voter participation in these elections is light, he said, with 50 to 60 coming out to vote.
- The benefits of voter participation go beyond any single candidate.
- If all goes well, they say, voter participation should increase, particularly among younger voters.
- In the 26 March general elections, voter participation was reported at 89.8%.
- Impact on voter participation was, by that time, less dramatic.
- The open primary could also be viewed as bad for voter participation.
- There is also a question about voter participation among the 44 million in the electorate.
- Last month voter participation was as high as 65 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.