"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the management of the site recently changed and the new officials decided it was time to cut their losses.
- The same rule looks different in the hands of each new official.
- The role of that new official appears certain to be a contentious issue.
- There would be some old and new black officials.
- "Some new officials want help in getting started," he said.
- Up to this point, these new officials had no functional responsibilities.
- In the last eight years, he said, the league has hired a total of 74 new officials.
- For the most part, the new officials simply took over the offices of their predecessors.
- He also worked as an observer and mentor to new officials.
- Too many young, new officials are leaving their jobs after just a few years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.