"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My retirement money is there, too, just like everyone else's.
- Still other council members want to give workers even more control over their retirement money.
- "Where do you think all of my retirement money is?"
- At this rate, his retirement money will run out in a few years.
- Then, if no aid is received, parents can withdraw retirement money.
- "It seems like they want to gamble with our retirement money."
- They should put most, and perhaps all, of their retirement money in stocks, he said.
- A year ago, he reports, about 30 percent of such retirement money went into stock funds.
- But if employees may never see their retirement money again, at least some of them can count on a little help with this month's budget.
- But a lot came from people who have retirement money taken out of their paychecks every month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.