"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps they should be, but the money hasn't been allocated to staff them.
- But no money has been allocated to complete the job.
- The money will be allocated by this Administration, especially in '96, for their particular political needs.
- Administration officials say there is no difference because the money will be allocated over 12 months instead of 15.
- I think that there will probably be more money allocated to Europe than in the past.
- The committee will no longer be open as a central bank to allocate money.
- When money is allocated to schools, they turn to tests as the way to find out.
- More money was allocated the following year to finish the building.
- If so, can he tell us how much money has been allocated to that exercise?
- However, no agreement was reached on how much money should be allocated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.