"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 60's there was no money awarded to athletes.
- At the end of the battle, players are awarded experience points, money, and items.
- The total prize money awarded reached $200,000 for the first time ever.
- Later the student was awarded money for the damages to his bicycle.
- Players purchase weapons and equipment at the beginning of every round with money awarded based on their performance.
- Barclays said groups awarded money would not have to pay any of it back.
- The total prize money awarded to the top 64 finishers was $208,130.
- The total prize money awarded to the top 75 finishers was $255,245.
- There is generally a dancing competition, often with significant prize money awarded.
- The first three drivers to complete a race are awarded both money and points according to the final standings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.