"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Experience with the flood of unregulated money into politics amply justified the new law, the majority said.
- A difference between the bills is how they would deal with unregulated money.
- Nor would the Democrats have been able to spend unregulated money to help her.
- "His position is that all unregulated soft money is wrong for the process."
- Last weekend, both campaigns agreed to stop using unregulated money.
- The two national parties have already acknowledged that combined, they amassed about $50 million in unregulated money during last year's campaign.
- Most big-money donations to the political parties are unregulated soft money.
- The company and its executives doled out $2.4 million, more than two-thirds of it in unregulated soft money.
- The bill would ban unregulated soft money, which goes to political parties rather than directly to candidates.
- Each major party received more than $50 million in contributions, much of which was in unregulated money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.