"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Governor said the health care law needed no state money this year.
- This would cost an estimated $30 million in state money.
- Why do officials say the program may save the state money in the long run?
- The mayor states quite clearly that he's after more state money for city schools.
- A better use of state money, he says, would be to create more programs providing drug education and treatment.
- It happened because George led the way, focusing state money and schools' attention reading.
- They say it should be replaced, using $16 million in state money.
- About $70 million of the settlement was to come from state money.
- I thought we should give state money to their schools.
- Since the center opened, it only needed state money in 1987 and 1988.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.