"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The amendments are good," a money broker told me at one station (almost all the polls were in schools).
- We are already the world's largest interbank money broker, but there are considerable expansion areas available to us.
- For those who wish to buy larger amounts of currency, the solution may be to use a money broker.
- When the borough treasurers went on holiday, say City folk, so did the money brokers who brought all this business to the banks.
- The major players in these markets are commercial banks and money brokers.
- Texas savings and loans begin to offer high interest rates through money brokers to attract out-of-state deposits.
- Around mid-December, he was working as a money broker.
- Following his graduation there he started working for E. Vestnes as a money broker.
- In 1996, at the age of 42, Ridgeway left his job as a money broker and decided to take up acting professionally.
- Business is conducted via money brokers, of which there are currently six.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.