"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a county hospital, it could receive emergency money from public coffers to balance the books.
- Only the commander's emergency money was being spent in a timely, effective way.
- Mrs. Ely asked her daughter about the missing emergency money.
- The only thing left was a small cache of emergency money which I'd steadfastly refused to touch.
- I pull my emergency money out of my pocket and hand it to him.
- Mr. Wood is advising people to take action now, even before receiving federal emergency money.
- "We wanted to position it as emergency money."
- Rina's trust from her parents was emergency money - in case something happened to him.
- The government was forced to earmark emergency money quickly for its preservation.
- The $5.5 billion in emergency money will increase the supports by roughly 25 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.