"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Something" can mean gas money, or $25 for a week of performances.
- Should be able to find someone down there who needs the gas money.
- We've got just enough gas money along to make it.
- Relatives need gas money, friends could use help with the rent.
- Another friend of mine never goes to church because she's a single mother who doesn't have the gas money.
- The rest is for expenses, gas money, and if there's anything left over, put that away, too.
- The group did not last long, it broke up in June of 1995; they had an argument about gas money.
- Now, he rarely went out without at least making gas money.
- "Mostly when he doesn't have gas money for his van."
- You have to get on the road to heat up the engine, and who wants to waste the gas money?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.