"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money raised was used to fund much needed building work to the school.
- I would give money and help raise more of it for the poor.
- Money raised from the festival went directly to the school.
- During the same period, the money private colleges raised increased to $4,000 a student, from $3,500.
- Together with other money already raised, this leaves the group to raise about $40,000 more.
- Money raised from selling property or land could be added.
- Money raised goes towards education, access to clean water and food.
- With the money raised going to charity, it's hard to turn people away.
- Is there any way to see how much money past charities have raised?
- The money could raise the size of the force from a current 37,500 members to 38,300, close to its all-time record, by early next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.