"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They needed money and Ted no longer could fully support the family.
- The money will support the museum's operating budget and endowment.
- It was focused on making money just to support their families.
- "It takes away from family life," he said, "but I need the money to support them."
- In Chicago, the money will support efforts already under way to create smaller schools with greater autonomy.
- The money raised will support the center's programs for children and teen-agers.
- The money the charities make from those sales support their charity work.
- The money raised from the event directly supports the work of the Foundation.
- But many African countries lack the money and other resources to support national research programs.
- Some additional Federal money supports programs for political refugees only.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.