"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Various transportation experts demur when asked where the money and political will to build such a tunnel would come from.
- Still not having enough money to build their own cars, they again imported a car.
- Until you have time and money to build a barn, a rick-yard may be the only alternative.
- Outside nearly every room in the institution is a brass plaque bearing the name of the person whose money built it.
- In 1889, the school alumni collected money to build a gym.
- "Spending money only builds a thicker wall between you and what you came to see," he says.
- The new licenses are likely to cost hundreds of millions of dollars each, even before the companies spend any money to build the systems.
- This money was used to plaster, paint and build a new pulpit.
- But money and support for the depot have slowly been building.
- 'We've been waiting to move for a long time, and we need the money to build the new house.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.