"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That year, he started the season in the major leagues.
- After all, he was being evaluated during a period when his lineup contained numerous players who started this season in the minor leagues.
- I'm willing to start in the minor leagues or junior hockey.
- He started the 1998-99 season in the minor leagues with the Houston Aeros.
- All have started this season in the minor leagues.
- He started the season in the minor leagues as the odd man out on a team with three equally strong goaltenders.
- After his playing career ended, he started coaching in the minor leagues.
- Jackson's professional career started in the minor leagues with the Jackson Senators.
- Greene started only 19 games in the big leagues from the 1994 season until he left the game in 1997.
- He will be 34 years old next month and starting his 14th season in the big leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.