"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The modern league was formed with six teams in 1997.
- The sport has been played in the country since 1989 when the first league was formed.
- This league was formed in 1945 and went through a number of name changes during its existence.
- The author signed up as a coach when the league was formed in the spring of 1991.
- The league was formed in August 2008, by about thirty women.
- A professional league was formed that lasted through the 1950s.
- The court had been a gathering spot for years before a league was formed in 1989.
- If the season is canceled, new leagues may be formed.
- The corresponding letter states that a league will soon be formed as the game has been played there for several months already.
- A number of new clubs joined the league and a second division was formed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.