"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She joined the league two weeks into 1944, its second season.
- They joined the league in 1949 as an original member.
- Each new team would have to provide $70 million to join the league, the executive said.
- This makes them the only team who haven't won any game since joining the league.
- Then, in 1496 the rest of the valley joined the League.
- The last time two new teams joined the league, in 1976, the price per club was $16 million.
- Anyone who is interested in joining the league can do so at any time during the season.
- The country thus joined the league of the developing countries.
- The team joined the league in its second season, and played three seasons.
- Since then, a total of six teams have joined the league, with one team leaving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.