"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let schools like Southern Methodist create a league and openly pay athletes to play for them.
- He saw an opportunity for team competition, and began researching how to create a league at the high school level.
- The owners, under the commissioner's direction, have created a league based on a collage of images.
- However, I believe that he is creating a league that he himself, could not have played in!
- This points limit is created to prevent teams becoming too powerful, therefore creating a competitive league.
- You've created a league for Justice here on earth.
- Provide services statewide by creating a league of partner organizations across Oregon.
- In women's soccer, the presence of three affiliates helped create a six-team league.
- In 2008, the Association created a second league, which is played with 40 overs.
- He created an under .400 league for teams with dreadful records.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.