"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His previous house had only a mattress, a table, and chairs.
- There is no evidence of a previous house having occupied the site of the present one.
- The site had been occupied since at least 1530 but the remains of both previous houses are untraceable.
- The thrift shop was also the owner of the previous house that had been occupied by the group home.
- The stable and coach house were built for the previous house on this site.
- The building was constructed on the site of a previous house built in the 17th century.
- Although his living quarters were much smaller than they had been in the family's previous house, he would not be undone.
- Their previous house in Tucson was right on a fairway.
- The house was built in 1879 after a fire destroyed Clark's previous house.
- Our previous house was much smaller than our new one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.