"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students must contact local landlords and property owners, who may have rooms or whole houses to rent for a year.
- In that area, the same house without a barn would rent for $1,500, she said.
- Three-bedroom houses rent quickly for $2,200 a month and up.
- A few years ago, she said, houses with pools rented for $12,000 for the season; now, they are $20,000.
- First, you need to know how much the house could rent for.
- When available, she said, houses rent for $1,800 to $2,200 a month plus utilities.
- The peak season is July and August, when most houses rent for $2000-7500 per week.
- The house is on the market for $697,000 and would normally rent for about $2,400.
- His mother had their house rented to an American family and they lived on the monthly income.
- This summer the house rented before spring for the full $40,000, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.