"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The House failed to reach that margin by five votes.
- The House has failed to act on it.
- However, they all find out that House, surprisingly, has failed to notice this.
- With my vote against it, the House failed to pass this amendment.
- The next day, the two Houses entered into a conference but failed to resolve the matter.
- The Committee and House failed to agree on this proposal.
- The bill passed in the Senate but died last week when the House failed to vote on it.
- In strictly legal terms, the House failed to make an ironclad case.
- I am sure that this House will not fail under any circumstances in allowing those criteria to prevail.
- The Senate organized, but the House failed to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.