"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Boiling houses in the 17th through 19th centuries converted sugarcane juice into raw sugar.
- Neither house can wake up one morning and convert itself to stagione planning.
- It was a street of single-family homes and houses converted to apartments, with only two businesses on the block.
- The house was adapted rather than converted into offices, which is to say the job was only half done.
- The house has since been much altered and converted into leasehold apartments, with more newly built in the grounds.
- Many houses have converted to private ownership under the right to buy scheme.
- She sees more trees, rooming houses converted to private dwellings and new racial changes.
- After the death of the last miller in the late 1950s it was stripped of machinery and house converted.
- I lived in a large house converted into flats.
- The mill ceased work c1920 and was stripped of machinery and house converted in 1947.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.