"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first group shared a different house in late 1998.
- Thank God he wouldn't be sharing a house with her!
- Parents and children will live near to other relatives or even share a house with them.
- She certainly hadn't expected to find herself sharing a house with him!
- I was looking at the time for someone to share a flat or a tiny house with me.
- Doris was looking for someone to share her house with.
- Thus, it seems natural to love one's children, to respect parents and to share a house with blood relations.
- They had shared a house together up until her death and the documents were all left behind.
- By sharing a house, she said, her son benefits from all the social activity.
- "Sharing a house with 40 people who I don't know, to me that wasn't my idea of a great summer."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.