"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The property is open to the public as a house museum.
- It has become a house museum which is open to the public free of charge.
- It is open to the public as a historic house museum.
- The historic house museum opened to the public in 1950.
- "Do you know why people aren't going to most house museums?"
- When house museums don't have the money, they use pull.
- She renewed the house museum into the restaurant of present day.
- The home served in this role until 2002, when it became a historic house museum.
- As part of the renovation, the house museum has several new features.
- Family members continued to live there until 1956, when it was permanently opened to the public as a house museum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.