"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The trail led to a neighborhood where old-fashioned houses stood.
- Deep in from the street was a fair-sized, old-fashioned house.
- It brought him to the front of a small, old-fashioned house that stood on a secluded street.
- He took his post beneath the steps of an old-fashioned house.
- In many places the word cottage is used to mean a small old-fashioned house.
- Before Nancy returned home, she stopped at an old-fashioned house on a side street.
- The flat was at the top of an old-fashioned two-story house.
- She knew that broad, massive, old-fashioned houses had stood here.
- He found him outside an old-fashioned house waiting for his customers.
- And that's where the little old-fashioned house will be in the snow, north from here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.