"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Emma showed me an intercom by the door, a modern amenity in the antique house.
- The only really antique house to be viewed was built in the first half of the 1800's as part of a farm.
- It includes antique houses, farms, and factories from different parts of the Netherlands.
- This a sleepy little farm area with some antique houses scattered about and a lot of open space.
- Over time, the community has disintegrated to only a school, two churches and a few antique houses.
- They now live in an antique house, where they started a new life.
- "A wonderful antique house, built prior to 1910 or from the Civil War," she said, "will probably sell within 30 days."
- As a result, real estate brokers across the state have created special divisions that deal solely with antique houses.
- The town features antique houses originally built near fresh spring waters that demonstrate traditional architecture.
- What she wanted was "the graciousness of an antique house, but with a crisp edge."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.