"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present house was built in 1702 on the site of an earlier castle.
- This building now forms the south range of the present house.
- Robert probably built the present house soon after the purchase.
- We have been in our present house for 22 years.
- The oldest part of the present house is late 15th or early 16th century.
- The present house on the site appears to date from the 16th or 17th century.
- The present house was built in 1870, although there has been some sort of estate on the site since 1566.
- Only part of this still exists, a short distance from the present house.
- Parts of this building may be incorporated into the present house.
- "We've already made about $60,000 on our present house because we bought early."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.