"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their daughter then had inherited the land and sold it in 1848, when the house again underwent major changes.
- In the early 2000s, the house underwent another major renovation, overseen by the James family.
- The house most recently underwent substantial renovations during the spring of 2006.
- The house underwent a restoration and was opened to the public for tours.
- In the 19th Century the house underwent two major renovations.
- It was during this time that the house underwent further expansion.
- The tenants have had to move while the house undergoes repairs.
- By 2008, both legislative houses in all 20 states will have undergone a complete turnover.
- In 2010 and 2011, the house underwent a series of home improvement projects.
- In 2008, the house was worth A$3 million and has subsequently undergone significant redevelopment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.