"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ethics committee reviewed the records of the House bank for the 39 months.
- The House bank has covered overdrafts of members for at least half a century.
- The post office investigation is separate from inquiries into the House bank.
- The House bank was not like a normal commercial bank.
- They also had some of the worst records at the now-defunct House bank.
- The House bank has stopped the practice of honoring the uncovered checks.
- Miller noted he had no overdrafts at the House bank, saying, "the score is 166 to nothing."
- B16 Leaders rejected a suggestion that the House bank remain open.
- Before 1988, the auditors did not try to compile a detailed history of accounts in the House bank.
- The House Bank honored nearly all the checks, even if the members did not have enough money in their accounts to cover them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.