"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Half the people here don't even know who is playing tonight," he said jokingly, while nodding toward the Chop House.
- The Chop House, in the end, did not give up easily.
- Sometimes, fewer than a dozen people sat down for dinner at the Chop House in recent months, the sure smell of death for a restaurant.
- The group's premise was that the Chop House needed refurbishing and could return to its former glory.
- There are steaks in the sit-down restaurant, the Chop House, and foot-longs.
- The Crown's restaurant is called the Chop House and has a speciality of grilled meats.
- In a city of assembly lines and automobile workers, the Chop House is the antithesis of blue-collar culture.
- Since the announcement of a possible purchase, the mood at the Chop House is more festive, but many say its troubles are not over.
- Detroit and the Chop House have changed since then.
- Following extensive improvements, the restaurant was opened as Rolfe's Chop House.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.