"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was built to accommodate 120 children with classroom, outer porch, and a caretaker's house attached, the design being early domestic Gothic.
- The Römer 2-4-6 is a Gothic timbered house constructed in 1289.
- The Gothic long house was remodelled into a church nave from 1472 onwards.
- In the same neighborhood are Gothic houses of the 14th and 15th centuries.
- The former town reeve's house, built in 1568, is a late Gothic patrician house.
- Chiddinglye, which may have been a separate manor at one time, is a Gothic house of 1866.
- The Gothic house was constructed in 1801-1803, and is a category B listed building.
- It is the first example in Scotland of an asymmetrical Gothic house.
- The palace was designed by joining three Gothic houses in the Main Square.
- He submitted four schemes for a symmetrical Gothic house, but these were not accepted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.