"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, he said, he had received a great outpouring of support, including a letter from a lawyer's wife.
- I never felt any great outpourings of emotion when he was alive.
- Ms. Gresser said that the resignation will produce a great outpouring from the school system.
- "The major portion of the matter was taken to construct spaceships during the great outpouring."
- In response to the letter, there was a great outpouring of sympathy from the membership.
- His 1904 revival had been, probably, the last great outpouring of Christian values and belief.
- His funeral procession produces a great outpouring of public emotion.
- However, we must not take for granted the great outpouring of support from the public, who were way ahead of the politicians.
- It will also be accompanied by a great outpouring of hundred-pound hailstones.
- Originally sentenced to death, the young men received a great outpouring of public support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.