"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Blinking, then squinting, she found herself high up, and standing on a plateau only a few dozen meters from the edge of a great precipice.
- A shiver ran over her as she saw with awful clarity that she was poised on the brink of a great precipice.
- And suddenly he was back in the mountains, his paws sunk deep in a drift of snow as he stood upon the edge of a great precipice.
- He had the same feeling he had had when standing on the brink of great precipices in the darkness.
- Xabbu stood at the edge of a great precipice, examining a pocket watch.
- Sarsazm Road led through awesome scenery: gorges and great precipices, the bed of an ancient sea, vistas of distant mountains, sighing forests of keel and blackfern.
- He knew from the map that the great eastern precipice of that mountain was towering above him, but he saw only the white wall of fog a dozen yards off.
- Their outer sides were dark and smooth, without foothold or ledge, and they fell in great precipices with faces hard as glass, and rose up to towers with crowns of white ice.
- Eventually he arrived at the great precipice, the Icewall, and here at last he turned his course toward the east.
- On the latter side, as well as to the former, there was a great precipice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.