"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This hole is at the northern end of the club, a great, gaping crater.
- There were two great craters in the road, and three more among the trees at the verge.
- There was still a great crater on the far side of Kalevala from that one.
- Not after all those tunnels had been blown into one great crater, it wouldn't.
- Then silence, as the smoke, drifting away, showed only a great crater where the warehouse had stood.
- Ahead was the lowering, malevolent pit of the great crater.
- When the ground finally settled, there was a great crater, and broken bodies everywhere.
- A flying island is created, and soars high up into the sky, leaving a great crater behind.
- They heard an explosion from below, and a great crater suddenly appeared in the ground next to the Schloss.
- Soon I could see this was the lip of a great crater, a huge round bowl sunk deep into the land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.