"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ken did not call the Po-no-pha back into the great tent until nearly dawn.
- She waited under the awning of her great tent.
- And, as it had always done, the Shell curved over it all like a great blue tent.
- In the great tent of striped canvas many days' march and sail to the north, the conference was less happy.
- Almost directly below him, well above the tide line, was a great tent of black and silver cloth.
- He was taken to the great black tent where Sadda had her quarters.
- That was out of the great tent across a courtyard walled in silk.
- They came running toward the great tent of the noblemen, grabbing up their weapons on the way.
- The straw floor of this great tent is on fire, Chatelaine.
- Beside the hunting lodge stood a great tent, in which his staff messed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.