"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With all the talk of problems in the rust belt, we've had a greater decline here.
- But the Comptroller's staff predicted a far greater decline in the number of jobs.
- The report contributed to a greater decline against the Japanese yen.
- "Without it, the market would have suffered even a greater decline."
- There is a great decline in the number of hedgehogs.
- When I got there, the library was in great decline.
- During the 1980s the resort saw a great decline in numbers of customers.
- Hunting has also caused a great decline in the number of individuals left.
- The volume series shows a much greater decline from 1979 to 1983, and a similar rise in 1986.
- There was also a great decline in my imaginative life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.