"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only works of great rarity or value should be full bound in morocco.
- "A world record will come again in American furniture because great rarities do still surface," he said.
- This year the demand for works of great rarity was undiminished.
- Another great rarity was the hand held by poor West, surely the worst seen in China for many a year.
- It was a great rarity to combine those activities in any way successfully.
- A sun with one planet is a great rarity.
- Two at once, unless one was daring another, was a great rarity.
- In this period, prices for great rarities rose from well under $100,000 to $1 million or more.
- It is also a great rarity to see Prkačin try for a three point field goal.
- The fact that the species had not been caught at an earlier date demonstrates its great rarity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.