"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Third City is being attacked by the fishes of the greater deeps.
- We know two - the Nevians, who are amphibians, and the fishes of the greater deeps.
- It was like the touch of withering cold that lies in the great deeps where no life has ever been.
- Nothing contentious, you understand, but only an indication that there are greater deeps beyond.
- I could not mark where it fell in the snows and ice of the great deeps.
- There was a brotherhood among those who traveled the great deeps.
- They had been hurled down into the fathomless great deeps of the crevice.
- If he told her of the sky, that it was broad as the ocean, what could she see of the great deeps to measure them?
- Such states must have enormous power, we must be ready within our own Galaxy to withstand any challenge that might cross the great deeps.
- I go to my mother now, to the great deeps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.