"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I usually use sides of mountains or great cliffs for my best stuff.
- It was tempting me suddenly, like the plunge from a great cliff.
- The little river had cut its way between two great black basaltic cliffs.
- The temple lay in the shadow of the great cliffs.
- Then they were up against the great cliffs upon which the Keep stood.
- The beaches are separated by great cliffs along the coast.
- They were making for the base of the great cliff, which rose before us all.
- She looked around, taking in the great cliff, the clouds and the sea, the darkness of sky.
- At the base of a great black cliff stood the building.
- The gates are not high up, but in a certain place near the foot of a great cliff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.