"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My father was a great collector of rare books.
- In an age of great collectors she rivalled the greatest.
- Different cover art and additional material still make the books unique and great collector's items.
- Whether great collectors are born or made is a debate that has waged for centuries, and will continue.
- Biscia was known as a great collector of books and manuscripts.
- Apart from his property development and political career he was also a great collector and patron of art.
- He was also known to be a great collector of Thai antiques and art works.
- She was a great collector of paintings including many Old Masters.
- He grew up to be a great collector of films.
- The Earl was a great collector of pictures and had some taste for architecture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.