"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Great Pyrenees, a dog breed.
- James Wright, 41, the owner/guardian of Marco, a feisty Great Pyrenees, was upbeat about the new language, which he said would "gradually change people's perceptions."
- Ego, a Great Pyrenees, hails from a long line of ancestors bred to guard sheep in the mountains.
- "He's a Great Pyrenees," she retorted, quickly running out of breath.
- Like similar breeds, some Great Pyrenees tend to drool, especially with exercise.
- In the television series, King of Queens, a Great Pyrenees is a recurring customer of Holly the dog walker.
- One breed for which lack of dewclaws is considered a fault is the Great Pyrenees.
- Great Pyrenees, of the Pyrenees Mountain area in France and Spain (may have light/med.
- But by then, I was hooked on Red, and so was Hemingway, the white Great Pyrenees who lives downstairs.
- She often mentions her dogs on her radio show and currently lives with two Great Pyrenees, Max & Fred.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.