"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Town & Country was very popular through the 1980s, yet the 1990s saw a great depression.
- The public paid little attention to his views, however, until the great depression came.
- This program gave millions of people jobs during the great depression.
- In 1873, a great depression began and continued with a few breaks until 1896.
- He successfully developed his company during the great depression of the 1930s.
- He experienced a great depression due to the pressure in his life.
- The great depression and tougher times still were just ahead.
- Growing up during the great depression put a large strain on him.
- The first renovation took place in 1929, during the great depression.
- The game takes place in modern times where a great depression has swept over the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.