"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He caught her hand before she could turn to go.
- She turned to go back to her room and find out why the light was on.
- As the children turned to go they heard the man speak again.
- When they were gone, she turned to go back to her office.
- She turned to go, but a hand reached down and held her still.
- As she turned to go, he held her back a moment.
- He turned to go, then told her what she knew already.
- After that, he turned to go back to her home and to bed.
- She turned to go, and he did not call after her.
- She could see he wanted her, and turned to go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.